Everything you need to teach early learners about the important values behind Harmony Day. This pack is designed to encourage students to engage in age-appropriate activities about Harmony Day that teaches them how they can contribute to a happier and peaceful world.
Harmony Day is celebrated in Australia on the 21st March. It is about celebrating cultural diversity, tolerance and inclusiveness of all Australians. Activities include literacy, numeracy and creative thinking tasks (list of inclusions below). Tasks have been designed to suit early learners.
No further teacher prep needed, simply print and use!
Kinder Harmony Day Pack
File Type: PDF
Number of pages: 25
File size: 52 MB
* Compressed Zip File
• Harmony Day coloured poster
• Harmony Day colouring page
• “Harmony Day is…” BLM
• Harmony Day handcraft activity + display poster
• Harmony Day bunting
• ‘Harmony day is about’ BLM
• Harmony Day - creating sentences
• Creating a world of Harmony BLM (boy and girl version)
• Harmony is… Values and Attitudes BLM
• Number sort 1 - 10
• Maths colour coding Task
• Harmony Day certificate
• BONUS Harmony Day Behaviour Tags