The perfect resource for every teacher to keep track of their Professional Development hours and how it relates to the AITSL teaching standards.
This resource is designed to provide you with a safe place to record and keep all your professional development information in one place. With the Teacher Standards being implemented for all teachers across Australia, it is important to keep track of your professional development and how it relates to each standard.
Note: Every state in Australia has a different organisation that governs the Teacher Standards. The ‘Useful website’ heading in this document lists the organisation and website for each Australian state, all you need to do is choose the one relevant to you.
Additionally, this booklet will also provide you with a place to keep professional development notes all in one spot so they are easy to locate and refer to.
Bind your diary or put it in a folder and continue to add to it.
All information needed is included within this document. No need to go searching for the standards or other relevant websites.
Note: The diary document is EDITABLE. Use digitally or print a paper copy.
All Products are in Australian Dollars
Teacher Professional Development Diary - AITSL Aligned Australia
File Type: PDF & PowerPoint
Number of pages: 48
File size: 62 MB
* Compressed Zip File
• Resource Instructions
• Cover Pages (15 different options)
• Personal Information Page (editable)
• Standards Overview
• Teacher Goals (editable)
• Teacher Standards in detail (Graduate teacher, Proficient teacher, Accomplished teacher, Lead teacher)
• Professional Development Logbook (table format) - editable
• Professional Development Journal (detailed notes page) - editable
• Self Evaluation page (editable)
• BONUS: Staff Meeting Notes template (editable)We hope you find this resource helpful!